<!COURSETYPE full-time project based program>
This program is aimed at full-stack developers and software engineers, that are passionate about coding and new technologies and would benefit from adding design-related knowledge to their C.V., (such as, UX/UI, Visual design, design thinking), in short, people who want to develop a global vision of the design process.
This year long program allows you the opportunity to learn the required skills to develop a personal project while also gaining real word work experience working with our clients in the Digital Design Lab.
We have created a course that fills the gap between traditional training and the increasingly complicated and ever-changing digital layer.
The course lasts one academic year or 10 months and is divided into two parts that run simultaneously:
- My Cloud My Castle Program 80% of the program is dedicated to the development of your personal project and acquiring the necessary design-related knowledge. The remaining 20% is spent in workshops, lectures, and training.
- Design Internship This internship runs in tandem with the above program and consists of work experience in the Digital Design Lab department developing real projects 80% of the time as well as acquiring the necessary knowledge to carry them out through another 20% of cross-discipline training in Design.