IED - Istituto Europeo di Design, I.L.E.M. srl - Accademia di Belle Arti “Aldo Galli” (hereinafter referred to as Galli Academy) and Kunsthal Centro Superior de Diseño SL (hereafter referred as Kunsthal) invite young creatives to convert their ideas into projects by taking part in the International Scholarship 2022/2023 contest.
Up for grabs there are 39 scholarships covering the 50% of the tuition fees for Master Courses in Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication and Management held in Milan, Barcelona, Florence, Madrid, Rome, Turin, Como and Bilbao exclusively to international students*.
How to participate?
In order to apply for the Contest, participants are required to develop a project that’s relevant to the specific master course of interest, following the guidelines described in the Brief.
To take part in the Scholarship contest, students must register and upload the required material by February 27th, 2022.
- Read carefully the Regulation.
- Choose the course you are applying for.
- Get registered by filling in the form available at ied.edu, ied.es and ied.it
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email to enter your Personal Area, where you can upload the required documents.
- Start to arrange the required documents, respecting the guidelines reported in the briefing.
- Once the material collection is ready, enter your Personal Area with the given credentials and upload the required documents.
- In case you win the scholarship, you will have 3 days to confirm your acceptance and 5 days to complete your enrolment at IED.
*Students residing in Italy can only apply for the scholarship for Master courses offered in Spain while students residing in Spain can only apply for Master Courses offered in Italy. All other international students can apply either for Master courses in Italy or Spain.