The Istituto Europeo di Design, the largest international design and management education network in Europe, continues to promote talent with a new edition of its scholarship programme for the master’s degrees that start in October 2020.
IED Madrid offers a total of 17 scholarships for its master's degree programmes in design, fashion, visual arts, marketing and management. Nine-month training that begins in October 2020 and which offers students a project culture for developing their talent with a teaching team made up of working professionals and collaborations with leading companies.
The programmes for which scholarships are available are:
- Contemporary Photography
- Professional Photography
- Dirección y Gestión de Empresas de Moda
- Dirección y Gestión de Producto de Moda
- Diseño de Interiores
- Diseño de Producto
- Diseño Textil y de Superficies
- Escenografía y Espacios Expositivos
- Motion Graphics and Digital Visualization (Spanish)
- Diseño de Calzado y Bolsos
- Diseño de Moda
- Fashion Styling and Communication
- Comunicación y Moda
- Dirección de Marketing Digital
- Dirección y Gestión de Comunicación, Marketing y Publicidad
- Diseño y Producción Editorial
- Lighting Design (Spanish)
A panel of experts in each area will be responsible for assessing the works based on their originality, quality and presentation.
How to participate
- Download the rules of the competition.
- Choose the programme for which you wish to submit your scholarship application.
- Fill in all the fields of the scholarship application form.
- Send your proposal by 6 PM (GMT +1) on 29 February 2020.
Discover the next competitions here.