Whatever you studied with us – Higher Qualifications in Design, IED Diplomas, MAs, Postgraduate Degrees – you are one of our former students and at IED Madrid we are launching an initiative designed especially for you: IED Madrid Alumni Net. A unique initiative to meet up with your old classmates, get to know new ones, establish new contacts, etc. An ideas lab and a place open to collaborative proposals.
Alumni will benefit from a number of advantages, such as continuous training, workshops and networking events.
If you are a former student of IED Madrid, check out our upcoming events (the talks are in Spanish language):
- April, the 22nd – LinkedIn: a career management tool, by Pedro de Vicente. From 10.00 to 14.00.
- May, the 6th – Legal Survival Kit for Creatives, by Cristina Mesa Sánchez. From 10.00 to 12.00.
- May, the 6th – Instagram says more about you than your CV: how to build your online reputation, by Elvira Aldaz. From 12.00 to 14.00h.
- May, the 12th and the 26th – Fab Lab Capacitation of IED Madrid, by Fab Lab IED Madrid.
- June, the 3rd – Mindful Leadership: personal management, self-management and the impacts on the professional, by Jorge Urrea Filgueira.
- June, the 10th – Personal Brand: Do you dare be yourself?, by Claudia van Verseveld.