The Exchange Study Program offers students from the Diploma Programs of IED Madrid or IED Barcelona the possibility to participate in a one semester exchange in design schools across the globe. It is an excellent opportunity to provide an international dimension of the education of our students. Below, you will find the application process and requirements.
Where can I go?
The Istituto Europeo di Design´s network has Exchange agreements with many institutions. You can explore the options with the PDF below.
IED Madrid: OFFER FOR EXCHANGE 2019-2020
1st year students from our IED Diploma program can apply for the exchange for the 2º semester of their 2º year.
- To be enrolled during the mobility period.
- EU students must have the European Health Card before their mobility.
- The non-EU students must have a private insurance before the mobility.
- Transcript of Records of the 1st year. Minimum mark 7,5.
- All of the classes of 1st year and 1st semester of 2nd year must have been passed.
- Show you have the language level required by the receiving institution.
- Application Form (up to 3 universities).
- Curriculum Vitae (Europass Model).
- Motivation Letter in the language of the destination country.
- Transcript of records for 1st year. (You can obtain it via e-mail at Departamento de Coordinación Académica – firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days).
- Portfolio via e-mail (max. 5Mb) or via WeTransfer.
- Language Certificate (optional).
- Copy of DNI/passport/current TIE.
*It is possible you will be called for an interview
- Portfolio (30%)
- Transcript of records (30%)
- Motivation Letter (20%)
- Personal Interview (20%)
All of the documentation should be sent before the established deadline via e-mail (max. 5Mb), or via WeTransfer to email@example.com for IED Madrid and firstname.lastname@example.org for IED Barcelona.