The Erasmus + program also offers scholarships to student who wish to do internships in other European countries. It is an excellent opportunity to learn about the labor market and acquire professional experience abroad.
Where can I go?
You can go to any public or private European Institution which offers internships. The student must be accepted in the internship by the receiving institution and approved by the internships tutors from your school before asking for the scholarship. You should look for the internship on your own although the Internship department and International Office will also pass along offers.
Who can apply?
IED Madrid: 4th year students pending the internship for academic credit (between April and June)
IED Barcelona: 3rd year students pending the internship for academic credit (between July and September)
- To be enrolled when apply for the mobility.
- To have passed all courses of 3rd year before the mobility.
- To have a signed Learning Agreement with the receiving institution.
- During the same academic course student will be able to enjoy from both Erasmus Study and Erasmus Internship Scholarships, but not in a simultaneus way and no more than 12 months in total.
- The duration of the internships must have a minimum of 60 days.
- The scholarship will be for a maximum of 90 days.
- To have European nationality, nationality of another country that participates in the Erasmus + Program or a valid TIE.
- To have medical insurance (European Health Card or Private Insurance).
- To have the language level required by the company.
All of the documentation should be sent before the deadline, via e-mail (max. 5Mb), or WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org for IED Madrid and email@example.com for IED Barcelona.
- Proposed plan in Learning Agreement (50%)
- Grade Point Average (50%)
*Priority will be given to those who have not received an Erasmus scholarship before
*In the case of a tie, the highest GPA will be awarded the scholarship