ISTITUTO EUROPEO DI DESIGN.
C/ Flor Alta, 8 - 28004 Madrid.
Companies Registry: Volume 7617, Book 0, Folio 201, Section 8, Page No. M - 123199, Entry 1.
Managing Director IED Madrid: Giuseppina Lara.
IED (code 28073045) provides Bachelor's Degrees in Higher Artistic Education in Design - Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Product Design, Interior Design, whose training leads to the obtaining of an official qualification recognised by the Ministry of Education of the Region of Madrid, order number 364/2010, of 2 February 2011. IED also offers its own qualifications, which do not lead to an official degree - three-year courses, one-year courses, master's degrees, postgraduate courses, summer courses, online courses and summer junior courses. In some cases, specific technical skills will be required.
All courses are taught in face-to-face, blended (face-to-face and online) or online mode. For information on the duration of each course, start and end dates, number of teaching hours and number of practical hours, please refer to the brochures for each area available to students in the centre and on the official website.
The cost of the required school materials varies, depending on the course chosen, between €20 and €500. In addition, the cost of the material needed to carry out projects varies, depending on the course chosen, between €30 and €270. The cost of this material will be borne by each student, bearing in mind that IED makes computer, fashion and product design workshops available to students.
The courses are taught from Monday to Friday at the IED site and, occasionally, on Saturdays and Sundays. The timetable can range from 9 AM to 11 PM. The minimum number of enrolments for a course to begin is 8 students. The hours indicated in each programme include teaching hours, project tutorials, practical classes in laboratories and cultural visits, depending on each course.
IED offers the Careers Guidance Service for students who are currently studying. A model internship agreement (maximum of 400 hours) and a list of companies are available.
The enrolment period opens eleven months before the start of the course and closes when all available places are filled. The annual fee is divided into the enrolment fee (hereinafter “place reservation”) and the course fee. The place reservation will be formalised upon payment of the place reservation fee. IED recognises the student's right of withdrawal in certain cases. This information, as well as that describing the causes, formalities and consequences of the termination of the contract, is included in the enrolment contract. As of the date of publication of this brochure, IED Madrid has a teaching staff of working professionals consisting of 51 PhD holders, 662 five-year degree holders, 259 specialists, 166 graduates and 70 professionals with other qualifications. Course prices depend on duration, credits, language of instruction and the student's background. For further information, please contact the following email address: email@example.com.
PAYMENT OF ENROLMENT FEE:
- Deposit in account and sending of bank receipt by email to IED
- Bank transfer with receipt sent by email to IED.
- Credit Card (physically on site or via Virtual POS terminal)
PAYMENT OF COURSE FEE:
- One single payment of the total course fee (using one of the payment systems indicated for the enrolment fee), one month before the start of the course.
- Payment in instalments: students with an account with an IBAN code will be able to access this payment method. Payments will be made in three instalments (five instalments in the case of MDI courses). In the event that the student takes out study protection insurance, payments will be made in nine instalments (five instalments for courses lasting less than six months).
- Financing: We have financing agreements which allow access to student loans that guarantee advantageous conditions for our future students. Loans are granted subject to the student meeting all the requirements requested by the financial institution. You can consult all the respective information by contacting the Guidance and Admissions Department.
*Payment methods may be subject to non-essential changes depending on the type of course. More detailed information on payment methods can be found at: https://iedmadrid.com/
ISTITUTO EUROPEO DI DESIGN, S.L reserves the right to update, modify or delete any information contained in this brochure. We also inform you that the company has in place all the security measures for the protection of personal data set out in GDPR 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights. This General Information refers exclusively to those private Qualifications that do not lead to the award of an Official Qualification.