During the school year, stimulate your creativity. Learn the secrets to photography and how to use the main graphic design tools whilst you become familiarised with this technology.
Photography, Video and Graphic Design Winter Junior Course, which has a total duration of 60 hours and 6 months, is made up of three independent modules, lasting 20 hours each. Students can take the complete course or one of the modules.
Classes will be held once a week: Thursday from 18:00 to 20:00h from October to June.
The Photography,Video and Graphic Design Winter Junior Course is aimed at teens aged between 14 and 18.
During the course the students will learn about the main tools in Graphic Design, and will develop new ideas, exploring the prototyping process as a methodology for creation.
Module 1 Contents: Photography
- Playing with the camera: how to use it and what to snap
- Image hunt! Documentary and Portrait Shots
- Abracadabra: from the slow-reveal of Analogue to Digital
- A bit of order: Photography Archive
- Collage: Collecting and Remixing
Module 2 Contents: Video
- The moving image
- Music remix: how to put music in your videos
- Making Videos in Social Medias: how to make short videos for Instagram, Vine, Snapchat, Vlog y YouTube
- Learn to be Visual DJ
Module 3 Contents: Graphic Design
-Take a look around: graphic design surrounds you
- Make your world with image and text
- Stencils and templates: design your own typography
- Fanzines and photocopies: how to make a magazine
- Get to work: now it’s your turn