With the Summer Course in Influencer Marketing, you will gain the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to design and implement a long-term communication and commercial strategy on YouTube which is sustainable both from the perspective of an influencer and of a brand. This will be gained through in-depth knowledge of the platform and its use as a social network in order to obtain measurable results based on the targets set.
- Train professionals with specific skills to perform their work in the field of fashion-communication-marketing interaction
- Provide the knowledge necessary to clearly identify the needs of the fashion sector
- Teach how to handle communication tools and provide criteria for their use
- Introduce the student to new technologies and their application in a current context
- Explain the role and the interrelation of the different sectors that participate in the communication-fashion relationship
- Talent Manager of influencers at agency or multichannel network (MCN)
- Account Executive at agency or MCN
- Content Producer and Content Manager at agency
- Analyst at agency, MCN or company
- Social Media Strategist: freelance, at company or agency
- Community Manager: freelance, at company or agency
- Head of social media at company
- Content creator in digital media or blogs
- Digital strategy developer in a marketing department or in digital projects of influencer marketing and branded audiovisual content
Ainhoa is PR & Communications Manager at Divimove, a company that specialises in designing digital strategies, online video and influencer marketing.
Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism from the Complutense University of Madrid and a Master in Marketing Management, Communication and Event Management from the same university, Ainhoa Muguerza has extensive experience as a communicator and a journalist, having worked for several media outlets, such as Agencia EFE, Ondacero and Radio France International, among others, in Spain, France and Asia.
Summer Course in Influencer Marketing: Digital Strategies on YouTube
- Type of course : Summer
- Language : Español
- School: Management
- Start date: 01 July 2019
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Timetable : Afternoon 2 weeks I 2 - 13 July 2018 Mon-Thurs 4:30 to 9:30 PM - Fri 4:30 to 7:30 PM
- Attendance: in-person
- Qualification: Private Private accreditation at the end of the course.
- Directed to : students and professionals from areas related to digital marketing and communication and interested in the field of branded content, branded entertainment and influencer marketing on YouTube and other social networks.
- Admission process : CV / Motivation Letter / Portfolio (no greater than 3MB) / Personal Interview, if deemed appropriate by the teaching coordinator
- Enrollment rate: 700 €
- Course Fee: 950 €