The students learn to support and improve the aesthetics and communication efficiency of their personal projects, through the knowledge and skilled use of graphic design tools.
The course offers a key training to specific and necessary applications to self manage the delivery of a presentation of a work.The students develop a personal or professional project that requires the use of graphic design tools. This involves classes with professionals in the field and the presentation of a final project.
The Graphic Design and Creativity Summer Course is aimed at entrepreneurs, designers, artists and all those who are interested in gaining a knowledge of graphic and web design that will allow them to develop the graphic communications of their projects or corporate ideas.
• Theoretical area: the foundations of design and their new applications are examined, promoting the creative, methodological and projectual skills of each student.
• Technical area: techniques, technologies and IT tools.
• Projectual area: a global graphic communications project is carried out, regularly assessed by a tutor, to reflect students’ ability to synthesise and interlink the knowledge acquired.
• Workshops:activities which complement the previous areas, promoting the creativity and problem-solving skills of each student.
The programme is made up of four modules:
• Graphic design foundations (typography, graphic design, corporate identity, editorial design)
• Web design (Web 2.0, basic HTML and CSS, Dreamweaver)
• Workshopswith professionals (illustration, contents digitalisation, photography and video)
• Practical development of a final project.