Use the summer as an excuse to discover the secrets of photography and get to know the main tools of graphic design whilst working on your english. Surprise everyone with your photos and videos and even publish your own magazine.
The Photography, Video and Graphic Design Summer Junior Course will take place in July at the IED Madrid School, Calle Flor Alta 8, (Palacio de Altamira).
Duration: 2 weeks
Timetable: Monday to Friday 10:00 to 14:00
The Photography, Video and Graphic Design Summer Junior Course is aimed at teens from 14-18 years of age. During the course, the students will learn the main tools for graphic design and best practices in photography.
• Playing with the camera: how to use it and what to snap
• Image hunt! Documentary and Portrait Shots
• Abracadabra: from the slow-reveal of Analogue to Digital
• A bit of order: Photography Archive
• Collage: Collecting and Remixing
• The moving image
• Music remix: how to put music in your videos
• Making Videos in Social Medias: how to make short videos for Instagram, Vine, Snapchat, Vlog y YouTube
• Learn to be Visual DJ
• Take a look around: graphic design surrounds you
• Make your world with image and text
• Stencils and templates: design your own typography
• Fanzines and photocopies: how to make a magazine