Introduction to the Creative Process in Interior Design. You will learn how to display your creativity, project your indoor spaces and communicate your ideas with the IED methodology and the masterclasses of renowned professionals.
Online Course Creative Process in Interior Design
- Type of course : Online Course
- Language : English
- School: Design
- Start date: 17 October 2022
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Timetable : Afternoon-Evening
- Attendance: e-Learning
- Qualification: Private
- Enrollment rate: 660 €
After graduating from IED Madrid, continuing their education at Central Saint Martins and Elisava, and collaborating with different architecture and design studios, in 2010 they founded RÄL167, a studio in which they develop interior design and architecture projects, both for housing, commercial premises, objects and accessories, with an emphasis on functionality and structural clarity. Among their most outstanding projects are the Galerías Canalejas in Madrid.
The creative process in interior design introduces and develops the creative thinking and the design project methodology, inherent to a designer. Each interior designer follows a series of steps in their creative process that serve to develop an idea, shape it and turn it into a product or a service that responds to the needs of the user and that is successful in the market.
It is a personal process but it starts from a structured methodological basis that IED certifies as the key to success for designers. This design methodology is currently adapted to digital formats for collaborative work, making the online environment the new space for creativity and innovation.
The 6 modules of the Creative Process are:
- Inspiration and Ideation
- Project + Prototype
The course is aimed at all those who have a vocation for the creative disciplines but have never been able to go deeper into their methodology, their secrets and their tools. It is also for all those who want to explore the lands of creativity, understand them and discover in them a possible professional development towards creative companies or creative profiles that are increasingly in demand in the labour market.
- For those who are passionate about the world of fashion and the world of creativity
- For those who are interested in knowing how the creative processes are developed in the Fashion Industry
- For those who are interested in redirecting their professional career towards creative disciplines
- For those who are interested in improving their knowledge of disruptive thinking methods
- To understand the creative process in Interior Design.
- Discover how great designers create and develop their creative proposals.
- Learn the steps to get inspired, generate ideas, build them and communicate them
- Apply a method that allows creative talent to be strengthened and deployed
Our teachers are active professionals with a long experience working with the IED. They are familiar with our methodology and will complement the course content with synchronous classes, mentoring sessions, participation in forums, reviews and feedback on the activities.
Architect by the ETSAB in Barcelona, with advanced studies at the Edinburgh College of Art (ECA), Laura Choya has developed her interest in architecture and well-being focused on the needs of the user. She has worked in Brazil and Spain and currently combines teaching with freelance work in architecture and interior design at COBOGÓ Arquitectes.
Collaborating in this course: