IED Madrid, as part of the Francesco Morelli Foundation, allocates a certain amount of money each year to provide scholarships that recognise, above all, candidates’ creative talent.
These scholarships are awarded on the basis of the candidate’s skills, since their main purpose is to promote creativity and design skills. The scholarships recognise candidates’ capacity for creation, the proposal of innovative solutions and their applicability to real life.
These scholarships aim to promote equal opportunities, regardless of the family’s income, and support access to higher education for students with the capacity to study, motivation and outstanding design skills.
Active scholarship competitions
IED Group International Scholarships:
2022 Undergraduate scholarships:
2022 Undergraduate scholarships:
2022 Blended Master’s Degrees scholarships:
IED offers a series of financial support initiatives to facilitate access to those candidates who, due to special circumstances, require this assistance. Thus, candidates wishing to study at IED will be able to benefit from discounts in the following cases:
- Early payment
- Large families
- Single-parent families
- Students with disabilities
- Relatives of current and former students
- Former IED students
Application period: During the period corresponding to the registration formalisation.
- INSTITUTIONAL ECONOMIC SUPPORT PROGRAMME FOR INCOME BRACKETS 1 AND 2
- Support with relation to income brackets applies to Undergraduate Degrees, Diplomas, Bachelors of Arts (Honours) of the University of Westminster and Advanced Vocational Training Qualifications (Ciclos Formativos de Grado Superior, CFGS).
- The income bracket is a special rate for those families whose “General Tax Base” is less than 35,000 euros (Income Bracket 1) or between 35,001 euros and 45,000 euros (Income Bracket 2). In the case of Advanced Vocational Training Qualifications, we operate on the basis of a single bracket for income below 40,000 euros.
- The income bracket is a fixed amount and not a percentage that is deducted from the amount of the Tuition Fee.
- It cannot be combined with Promotions, Scholarships or Discounts. It may be combined with the one-off payment (Registration Fee + Tuition Fee).
- It will be offered to all first year students entering the 21/22 academic year. Those beneficiaries will be able to maintain these conditions throughout their course at IED, provided that the supporting documentation they are required to submit each year is approved.
- At the moment, we can only offer this support to Spanish students.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PRESENTED TO DEMONSTRATE:
Income less than 40,000 euros
Income between 40,001 euros and 70,000 euros
Confidential statement of financial circumstances completed and signed by the person(s) (parents, guardians, relatives or legal representative(s)) who bear the payment of fees, should this not be the student themselves, attaching the following documentation:
- Personal Income Tax Return. Joint or separate tax return in the case of married couples, as well as the tax return of the person paying the student’s tuition fees should this not be the same, for the financial year 2019 or 2020, if it has been submitted.
- Declaration of Assets for the financial year 2019 or 2020 if it has been filed.
- Confidential statement of financial circumstances completed and signed by the person(s) (parents, guardians, relatives or legal representative(s)) who bear the payment of fees, should this not be the student themselves, attaching the following documentation:
- Self-assessments of income: form 303 and/or 130 and/or form 115 for Q1 of the 2020 financial year, and draft versions of the aforementioned forms for Q2, if at the time of application they have not been submitted, in the case of self-employed workers, as well as the same forms for the 2019 financial year (Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4). In addition, forms 390 and 180 for the 2019 financial year.
- Sworn statement by the student (application form attached as ANNEX 2) confirming that the documents provided are from the people who pay the course fees and that this data is true and reflects reality.
- Sworn statement by the person(s) responsible for the payment of the studies of the student applying for the scholarship (ANNEX 3).
IED reserves the right to request any documentation necessary for further information or to resolve inconsistencies. If the requested documentation is not submitted within five working days of it being requested by IED, the student will be considered to have withdrawn from the scholarship process.
- IED INSURANCE
IED has an insurance policy for its students that guarantees the continuity of their studies in the event of cases of sudden incapacity as described in the policy.
Please ask your Academic Advisor for more information.
IED has the following financing possibilities available for its students:
IED has an agreement with Santander Bank for the financing of its programmes.
WHAT IS PRODINAMIA?
IED offers a financing service for its students through Prodinamia, a company specialised in these types of loans.
Prodinamia works with different financial institutions to find the best solution for each student.
IED offers the possibility of this service by Prodinamia at no cost to the student. Prodinamia takes care of each and every step up to the signing of the loan.
HOW CAN I FINANCE A DEGREE?
As annual and variable payments are made from one academic year to the next, it is not possible to structure this kind of financing as consumer finance. Because of this, we employ financing from bank branches, making it necessary to open a bank account and take out an associated life insurance policy.
We have developed the possibility for IED students to finance their entire degree from the outset by offering a loan with partial drawdowns. In this way, the student is able to draw funds from a credit line from one year to the next. The model includes the possibility of as many years’ grace period as the degree lasts, so that during your studies you will only pay a reduced rate, consisting only of the interest without the loan capital. The maximum repayment term of the loan is 10 years, making it a very convenient financing mechanism at the best price on the market.
HOW CAN I FINANCE A POSTGRADUATE DEGREE?
Prodinamia offers a dedicated loan to finance a service, paid directly from the bank to IED.
You can finance 100% of the course without having to change your account; the only relationship with the bank is the loan, and it is paid directly into your usual account.
The loan is not subject to taking out life insurance or other products that
make the operation more expensive.
The speed of response on the granting of the loan is 24 hours.
The information required is very simple: Tax or Foreigners’ Identification Number (NIF/NIE), application form, financial information (3 payslips/income tax returns), proof of the account where the loan will be charged.
The holder of the loan must have income in Spain.
The interest rate is low due to the volume processed and you have a choice of bank and fixed instalments, with no administrative fee, no notary fees and no need to contract other products.
- LOANS FOR MEXICAN STUDENTS
Any candidate of Mexican nationality who wishes to study at IED can find further information about the procedure and requirements for applying for a loan related to the procedure and requirements of the call for applications for scholarships, by writing to the Fund for the Development of Human Resources (Fondo para el Desarrollo de Recursos Humanos, FIDERH) at the following address: email@example.com. Please put me in copy so that I can support you or speed up the process with the contacts we have there.
Teléfono: +34 91 448 04 44