The Illustration and Drawing Summer Program will explore the methods, habits and skills needed from experts in these areas, and will look at how to play, experiment and find and develop each student’s own vision and voice. The course lasts 3 weeks and will start on July 10th.
Students will learn how to work on digital and printed media, understanding the advantages and key characteristics of both areas. The aim is to help students using every resource at hand to achieve their goals in the most effective way.
During the Illustration and Drawing Summer Program, students will be taught to develop projects where illustration will be the main tool, from ideation to materialization.
- Learning how to face drawing and illustration challenges.
- Identifying the leading trends and artists of the illustration world.
- Understanding how to develop an illustration project.
- Gaining expertise in the appropriate use and application of different drawing media.
- Analysing the main techniques, processes and styles of contemporary illustration and their applications in various realms.
- Selecting and apply a range of drawing techniques and media to represent and communicate concepts.
- Learning the habits necessary to reach your full potential as an illustrator.
During the course, the creative process will be reviewed from the beginning to the end, developing projects where illustration will be the main tool, from ideation to materialization.